Sunday, December 2, 2007

#23 Reached my destination

If someone had told me I would actually finish this online learning program, I would have been doubtful. To have reached the end is both an achievement & a relief. Technology is not second nature to me - it never has been, so this 2.0 program has proven frustrating at times, lots of fun on other occasions.
It has been worthwhile, in that, I now have some understanding of the extent of how people communicate online & that there is an element of fun in sharing information this way. Will I continue blogging? I doubt it. I would rather share experiences in person, via a phone call or by writing an old fashioned letter & sending it by snail mail. The idea of placing my personal information & inner most thoughts on a blog leaves me cold - I value my privacy too much & probably nobody would find it very interesting anyway!
Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this program - it's been an interesting ride.

No comments: