Sunday, November 25, 2007

#7 Technology

Which piece of modern technology is my favourite? I'd have to say my digital camera. Once I had mastered the art of using it, this compact device, with it's re-usable memory card, became my ideal travelling companion. No longer do I worry about misloading film while on holidays & ending up with a roll of blank negatives! No longer do I have to carry copious rolls of film or worry if the x-ray machine at the airport will destroy my holiday images. No longer is it a problem if a wayward tourist walks into my shot as I press the shutter button - I just check the photo on my little viewing screen, delete the ruined shot & take another. The only downside -the batteries - it eats them & you need to carry plenty of spares. My friends tell me I should get a recharger - but that's something else to put in the suitcase!
Overall, as a result of the digital photo age I now have some brilliant (even if I do say so myself!) photos in my album.

No comments: